Monday, August 29, 2011

Incomplete.


"A pair of shoes should look good on its own, but it's incomplete until a person wears it."

While I was spring-cleaning my house, I took an extra mile to clean up all my sneakers. There were not many left as I counted one by one, and more than half were already part of my regular beaters.

But I also reckoned I have a few that I don't wear (or rarely wear) already.

I used to collect sneakers, and kept them in mint conditions, and now I just don't see it fit in my future direction. Don't mistaken my words, I still love shoes like I love cook food. I just happened to have a different take on it now. I moved on to a different style.

Without dragging this post, please take a look at my humble items for sale, and the following descriptions:


From top left to right:

1. Bape Sta x Marvel "Captain America" 2006 (US10.5/28.5cm) - BRAND NEW
2. Nike Dunk Hi Vandal Premium "all black" with extra pink lace (UK9/US10) - USED, excellent condition
3. Nike Dunk Hi Premium "Glow In The Dark" (UK8.5/US9.5) - BRAND NEW
4. Nike Dunk Hi QK Vntg "Goldenrod" (with Dave White signature on the shoes and box) from 2008 (UK9/US10) - BRAND NEW

From bottom left:

5. Adidas Original Superskate Mid x Star Wars "Storm Trooper" (UK9/US9.5) - BRAND NEW
6. Nike Dunk Hi Premium SB "Gucci" (UK8.5/US9.5) - USED, in excellent condition
7. Vans Sk8 Hi x W)Taps "No Guts, No Glory" Bones Series (UK9/US10) - USED, in very good condition
8. Adidas Superstar 80 x X-Large (UK9/US9.5) - BRAND NEW
9. Adidas Superstar 1 "35th Anniversary" Expression Series "Adicolor" - 4000 pairs worldwide (UK9/US9.5) - BRAND NEW

If you are keen to get better pictures and the price, please leave a message or email me at trustthesindik8t@gmail.com.

Thanks and wish you all Happy Independence Day and Salam Aidilfitri.


No comments: