Friday, June 11, 2010

Air Jordan 1 Retro High "DTRT" (2009)

Last year marks the 20th Anniversary of the 1989 movie ‘Do The Right Thing‘ which was written and directed by Spike Lee. Since Jordan himself and Spike Lee have a close personal relationship which each other, Jordan Brand has put together the Do The Right Thing Pack consisting of two Air Jordan 1 High models.



Late last year, my friend Eri from Jakarta (again) offered to sell his white/red pair to me at a very reasonable price. I couldn't refuse.




And yeah I broke them fresh not long after it reached my hands.


Straight up fire.

Then this thing hits me; now that I do have two pairs of all white leather upper, red swoosh, red lace, hi-top, Nike sneakers. Dunk SB Hi "Mafia" and this pair. That doesn't make sense. I need to do something about this.


As you see, I obviously can't customise the Mafia Hi, since it's full patent leather. And this AJ1 is full grain leather, though it's not easy to customise it, it's not impossible. And I know one person that can do this for me, someone I can trust.


What will happen to this pair?

Stay tuned.

No comments: