Monday, June 07, 2010

Nike SB Dunk Hi Mafia "Goodfellas" (2006)

Being a male, and as other male, I started my life as a boy, then a guy, and now a man. Well, unless something completely or terribly or drastically wrong happen during the childhood phase (as a boy), you might continue as a soft guy, and end up being a woman.

That's not what I want to talk about now.

As a typical normal male, we love action-packed, violent, bloody films. Anything from war, gangsters, triads, mafia, yakuza, car-chase, gun fights, you tell me. Well, that's just a natural testosterone talking. And one of my all-time favourite film is Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas. Well I'm sure many of us have watched it. It's a mafia-based film. Serves my man's ego.

So about four years ago, two pairs of Nike SB Dunk were released in the market, named the Mafia Lo and Mafia Hi. These two pairs were nicknamed "Goodfellas", as I mentioned in the previous paragraph.

I didn't get the chance to buy it upon the release date, but I always tell myself, "good things do come by". So did the Mafia Hi.






All white patent leather upper, contrast red stitching, red reptilian swoosh. Spice.

No comments: