Saturday, April 24, 2010

Boutique: SHOWROOM

Remember my post about the Nike Dunk SB Hi "Skunk"? If no, you can read about it HERE.

If you do remember, then I would like to introduce you to the awesome boutique where I go and grab my SB's, and other cool outfits as well.

Siap bersemangat bendera Malaysia!

The boutique is called SHOWROOM. Super straight-forward, no-bullshit name, 'showroom'. Literally.

This is the first feature of a boutique in this blog. The reason is very obvious; SHOWROOM is one the earliest place where I hung out and got my tees/jeans/caps/shoes/accessories/everything from. SHOWROOM is one of the pioneers in KL streetwear scene, besides a few more like Zone 5 and reseller shops. They started their operation (if I'm not mistaken) back in 2004.


SHOWROOM has two boutiques so far, the main boutique is located at Lot 80, Level 6, Berjaya Times Square, KL. The second outlet is located at Warisan Square, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


So what brands do these kind people bring, to name a few?

And they accept Visa and Mastercard too. Very convenient to the fashionists

The most important thing, and what makes this boutique very well-known by the large, is that:

Ini yang mahal

Yep, they hold the Nike SB account. So far I think they are the only (or might be another one shop) account holder for Nike SB's. Priceless.

If you wanna know more about SHOWROOM, just go to their website at www.showroom.com.my. Oh this page popped out:


Nevertheless, you can subscribe to their mailing list, or you can go there and see it yourself or you can call SHOWROOM KL at 03-21442292. Speak to the super-friendly manager Matthew and he will assist you accordingly.

No comments: