Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nike Dunk Hi Premium "Glow in the Dark" (2006)

I wish I had a part on my body that glows in the dark. A particular part, where people can see it glowing in the dark. Must be awesome.

But now I better stay on my topic.

Remember the previous post I wrote about Adidas Consortium 'Unforeseen' collection? Particularly the glow-in-the-dark Campus 80. Yeah, that's what I wanna write about: glow in the dark sneaker.

Actually this (glow in the dark effect) is not something new, if you ask me. In fact, because of that, I would like to share a pair of my shoes from my personal collection here.


This is a super-sweet pair that I own for couple of years already, and I have worn it only for a couple of times, the most. It is my Nike Dunk Hi Premium "Glow in the Dark".



Look at these babies when they are on krypton,

Marvel...

It is a really clean, plain butter, extremely in pale green-yellowish color (just like the cannabutter) ha ha ha!

4:20 is just around the corner!

Again as you can see, the size is 9.5US (I'm a 10US) but it didn't matter, as this is hard to get. The Dunk Hi "Glow in the Dark" has two versions, and mine was the first.

The second version however is not quite my taste,

Few different shades of green with some kind of lizard-ish texture


Anyway, the 'glow in the dark' is ALWAYS nice to be worn at night (d'uhh), especially at the Halloween party.

By the way, when I said, "I wish I had a part on my body that glows in the dark. A particular part, where people can see it glowing in the dark. Must be awesome," I meant this,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wondering , how much do you BOUGHT this ?

Budak Nakal said...

Bought this at about RM400, that was about 4-5 years ago. Now it should be more expensive, to be honest.

Anonymous said...

wow . . mind sharing where did you buy it ?

Budak Nakal said...

From a friend. You can try eBay or other sneaker websites. Good luck :)